The House Republicans’ budget plan threatens womens’ access to health care and cuts programs to help women and families.
Among their most devastating cuts:
· Eliminate all Title X funding to health care agencies
· Food Safety and Inspection Services -$88M (FY10)
· WIC (Women, Infant and Children) -$747M
· FDA -$241M
· Job Training Programs -$5B
· Community Health Centers -$1.3B
· Maternal and Child Health Block Grants -$50M
· NIH (National Institutes of Health) -$1.6B
· HUD Community Development Fund -$2.9B
· Home heating aid (LIHEAP) -$390M
Add your name to the petition rejecting the House Republican Budget plan by filling out the form below. Thank you!